Detoxing Your Body: What You Need to Know
Are you wanting to lose some weight but fed up of these fad diets? Then why not consider detoxing your body, there are many things which you can do that can help to detox your body. Many people detox for numerous reasons, for example to cut out addictions they have like sugar, or even lose weight or some people do it so they can have clearer skin and just be overall healthier. So the question is, what exactly do you need to do to detox? This can be answered by these:
Way to Detox Your Body:
- Are you addicted to sugar? Well starving your body from it can help, sugar is the main cause of people becoming overweight and craving food which they simply don’t need. That is why we advise people to cut out sugar, cutting it out will speed up your metabolism and improve your overall health.
- Drink plenty of water! Water is great, and is also readily available from the tap. If you aren’t one for the taste of water and find it boring, then instead of adding cordial, which is full of sugar, cut up a lemon and add that instead. Not to mention lemon water is also great for weight loss. Aim to drink at least two litres of water a day, and you will sure see the difference.
- Try and replace a meal with a green smoothie, green fruit and vegetables are said to be the greatest things for you to have, so having at least one a day can help massively when it comes to detoxing your body.
- Get moving! Exercise is a great way to help you lose weight and make you become overall healthier, a mixture of exercise with a good diet can work wonders, and can really improve your overall well-being. So if its running that you like go running, or ever walking, there are many things which you can do – all you have to do is get moving!
- Have you ever tried green tea? Well you need to, green tea has been proven to work wonders for the body, whilst speeding up your metabolism and helping you lose weight, it is great for your skin. There are plenty of different flavours of green tea you can have in order for you to enjoy every sip.
- Eat organic food. Fruit and vegetables seriously are some of the best foods for your body, especially with the recent news about the five portions of fruit and vegetables a day upping to ten. If you struggle to eat it then why not consider growing your own, this actually encourages to eat more fruit and vegetables. Hydroponically grown fruit and vegetables can be produced all year-round and also taste remarkably better than soil grown food.
- Treat yourself to the sauna, sweating is one of the best things you can do, so sweat out all the badness and enjoy chilling out in the sauna.
- Being stressed is often where most people fail, gain weight and become overall unfit. So try to avoid this by mediating and doing things which you enjoy – detoxing isn’t just about what you put in your body but also how you treat yourself, therefore mediate, sleep… a lot and enjoy everything you do.